These tricks work well in the Notes app:
- Tap a word twice to select the whole word.
- Tap four times on a paragraph to select the whole paragraph.
- Place one finger in the beginning of a desired selection and another finger at the end – hold for a while. The text between the two fingers is selected.
- Tap twice in the beginning of desired selection and immediately start dragging pin to extend it. (don’t detach finger after second tap)
To undo edited text, shake the device, and then tap the “Undo”-button.
- Tab the screen once to automatically focus and adjust exposure to the tabbed region.
- Tab the screen and hold for two seconds to lock the focus and exposure to that region (“AE/EF Lock”).
- In “Video” mode, double tab the screen to use widescreen view for the recording.
Find the map that you want awailable offline and search for “ok maps”. This will cache the on-sceen map.
Swipe the calculator display to the right in order to delete the latest number added.
In a rush? – Set your iPhone to “Airplane mode” as you charge it. The battery will recharge a lot faster.